Heres one I never heard

I just got the book: Stalingrad, the vital 7 days. The author claims that the Soviet agent 'Lucy' who seemed to sit at Hitlers elbow, because of the breadth and accuracy of his information, was in fact fed by British intelligence from the Ultra team.

The Ultra leak theory is interesting, and quite credible, given the extent of pre-war Soviet intelligence penetration into the UK. I can understand why the Soviets wouldn't want to attribute their intelligence coups to spying on the British, even late in the Cold War after some of their more notorious moles had moved to Moscow. But did Ultra actually handle the specific bits of intelligence alluded to ? My hazy recollection is that Ultra could provide phenomenal levels of information on some subjects, but turn up a total blank on others that should have produced reams of material. Depth, breadth, and insight usually comes from one or more human spies.