Request for AndrewTF... please?

Hello Andrew,

I'm very impressed with your uniform mods over at CM Mod Database, but I happen to be bandwidth-challenged these days. Alas! I'm probably not the only one.

Would it be possible for you to bundle together just the winter uniforms that you have made into one handy download? Your new summer uniforms are great, but I'm trying to start with the basics. Since CMBB doesn't come with any snow camo, your winter outfits fill a real need. Putting them all together in a single "basic snow" package would help some of us quite a lot.

Thanks for your time, and for the great mods!

Martyr

Actually, even if you're on broadband, cmmods doesn't always give a lot of throughput.

Andrew actually has put his winter uniforms in pretty big groups. I grabbed them all yesterday.

If you grab the packs for winter heer, winter SS (3 of these) and winter Russian you'll be good to go. I'd queue em up and let em run overnight or something.

I've tried to make the more recent winter uniform mod releases into separate downloads. A single winter MOD pack would be, at this time, upwards of 12MB, and a pretty huge download, especially from a site with limited bandwidth like the CM Mod Database. If I do anything it will be to separate the older mod sets (i.e. Heer infantry sets 1 and 2) into winter and non-winter downloads.

As long as you're downloading them, give the summer uniforms a try. You won't be disappointed ;)