Mod Posted, Hasty Camo PSW 222

looks good r0tten. If you have any feedback on the 'silver' series, I'd love to hear it; to my knowledge, you're the first modder to use it and post the results.

I don't think the insignia looks 'wrong'...except that in a hasty camo scheme, Hans and Gunter would've painted right over it. A possible 'good look' would be remove the black center part and paint the white part black, like the Germans did on lots of late-war airplanes.

Zimorodok

Zimorodok, you seem to have me confused with somebody else - I'm not r0tten.

Anyway, your "silver" series was a big help with this. It makes painting a camo scheme on a plain vehicle really easy. Thanks for releasing these files to the community. smile.gif

Also, your tutorials were a good source of info.

I've followed your advice with regard to the markings. I think I'll make the markings optional for the next version of this mod. Here's some screenies:

Flesh_PSW_222_update04.jpg

Flesh_PSW_222_update05.jpg

oh s**t flesh, I'm sorry. I was writing 2 responses at once (at 3:15am) and I got the names screwed up. My sincerest apologies. redface.gif

I like what you mocked up with the black insignias I think they look cool, and very hasty.

I'm glad the files/tutorials were helpful to you. I want to see lots of modders out there with lots of designs. I figured if I could do it (and I'm graphically challenged) then anyone could.

Zimorodok