Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

New to CM - looking for resources

Hi all.

As the title says, I'm a recent addition to the world of CM. I'm sure that I'll have plenty of challenges and fun with the standard battles and operations, but where can I find user-made scenarios?

Also, special mention to the graphics artists for their work which I've been greedily downloading and installing from CMMods smile.gif

Good god boy, maybe ya should get your eyes checked sometime, you just state that your downloading mods from cmmods and just about every scenario ever made up to a few months ago has been packaged up in zip files and posted there.

More recent ones in beta form can be got from www.the-proving-grounds.com ,maybe you could be a good sport and playtest some of those battles for the authors while your at it also.

There should be another main site to post and download finished scenarios in the very near future.

Originally posted by DEY:

Good god boy, maybe ya should get your eyes checked sometime, you just state that your downloading mods from cmmods and just about every scenario ever made up to a few months ago has been packaged up in zip files and posted there.

More recent ones in beta form can be got from www.the-proving-grounds.com ,maybe you could be a good sport and playtest some of those battles for the authors while your at it also.

There should be another main site to post and download finished scenarios in the very near future.

Fair comment. Must have been buttoned when I looked at the site.