Engineers

It was undamaged - the engineer squad seemed particularly fiesty - they managed to throw 2 grenades and 2 demo charges in one turn - despite being under intense fire - 7 of them were killed - the last trooper threw in the second charge and down came the building - medals in order I think :)

Originally posted by Melnibone:

It was undamaged - the engineer squad seemed particularly fiesty - they managed to throw 2 grenades and 2 demo charges in one turn - despite being under intense fire - 7 of them were killed - the last trooper threw in the second charge and down came the building - medals in order I think :)

Those are the types I wish I had. Mine usually are the type that sneak up to within 15 meters of a tank, then sit and watch as it rotates, lowers the main gun, and promptly blows them to hell.