** Mod posted ** Early Panther A

Hello there !

I have finally done the summer version of the Panther A (early). smile.gif

I have put some mud, dust and others "dirty" thing all around the vehicle. The winter version is based on the same mod, of course with another layers...

Summer version :

PREVIEW.JPG

Winter version :

PREVIEW02.JPG

Advices and suggestions are welcome smile.gif

PS : Oops, I forget to say where files are... ...at cmmods.com of course !

Best regards

Originally posted by Von Paulus:

A very nice work. Mud on the summer version would be great for a scenario on Korsun.

Winter version is also interesting.

Merci Herr Paulus...

More mud on the roadwheels / schürzen :confused: ? Why not... I effectivelly remember a picture from "Panzer color" book where a Panther was totally "mudded" from wheels to the turret sides :eek: But Hey ! I also like my old dunkelgelb texture !

Yours,

Originally posted by lcm1947:

Thanks Bogdan another nice mod from you. We do appreciate you modders for all the hard work and personal time you guys contribute to the game. It makes the game for me.

He he he... ;) And more is coming : Early Marder III, early Wespe, a Panzer IVG and... ...a StuG IIIE :D

Yours,

Originally posted by Von Paulus:

Why not modding the JS III ? It would be nice, even if it's rarely/never used :rolleyes:

Yes, why not ? Unfortunatelly, Modding the ISIII would be the same as modding the ISII, as both share the same BMP files (IIRC...). Some guys around there ask for a REALISTIC model to BFC since the patch 1.01... ...you surelly know what they answer :rolleyes::(

Yours,

Ok guys ! Bicolor version (grey and brown mottled) of early Marder III and Wespe are ready. They will look approximatelly as the same as my Marder II... Have a look at cmmods.com to see.

I have also preparder a yellow/Brown Panzer IVG (early). I tried the famous "pre-shading" technique under my camo layers. This technique is well known for those who made some plastic models ;) . The vehicule have balkenkreuz (sides and back), a marking on the turret (white small 808) and an aerial recognition flag (Big thanks here to Mr PanzerMartin, 'cause I took HIS flag... :rolleyes: ) and some mud...

I'm thinking about a panzergrey StuG IIIE with some yellow stripes, dust, mud... Any idea/suggestion will be greatly appreciated smile.gif !

Except the StuG, all the stuff will be available tomorrow (at least the Marder III/Wespe package).

Cheers,

Originally posted by lcm1947:

Hey Bogdan tomorrow sounds great. I for one do appreciate it. Now that yellow striped StuG III sounds extremely interesting. Would love to see it. Looking forward to tomorrow. Thanks again Bogdan.

You are welcome ;) It is interesting to see how BFC realised the BMP textures for the StuGIIIE : they took some photos of a plastic model :eek:

More infos later :rolleyes:;)

Yours,

Bogdan

Ok, I found that there is NO grey version for the Wespe. (I knew it, I knew it :mad: !!). Effectivelly, the first Wespe were deployed approx. during the Kursk offensive (summer '43), so at this time, grey was not standard.

So, the bicolor version will be for early Marder III only... :rolleyes:

Goodnight ! (it is 11PM here)