About the strategy guide of CMBB

I have two critics fundamentally, the first it is that the guide is not exaustive in the arguments that touch, and second it is does'nt touch all the arguments, it begins listing the three elements of an army, infantry, tanks and artillery, and then in the course of the written one it forgets completely about this last, or it points out some here and here referring to its use with to an other element, but of it does not speak never fine if same.

I think that a guide should be exaustive in some points, not exaustive in absolute obiuvsly, or if it is not cleary exaustive it must touch many key points. About this guide, if also i think that in the complex it remains however one good, it is not exaustive and not touch all point that it would have touch and that initially seemed had to touch.

This is a simply customer, i hope, productive critic for some next strategy guides.

Best Regards

Koth

• 2 months later...