Noob question

I'm new to the game, and am wondering if there is a site that has a single ZIP archive of missions. I have seen sites that have missions available, but it would take a while to download a 100 missions.

Or, maybe someone would be willing to email me a ZIP of the missions they've collected?

In any event, thanks in advance.

Thanks for the links. I have visited both sites. The problem (and it may just be I'm lazy) is that at Scenario Depot, you have to page through multplie pages just to get to the download links. So it takes a while to get several scenarios. I was hoping for one big zip file.

Would either of you be interested in zipping up the scenarios you have, and emailing me?

The idea behind the depot was that you would look through, pick the ones you like, download them, and then hopefully review them once you've played them. The downloads also serve as stats for scenario designers to judge what type of scenarios are popular and also serve as a form of feedback, so by downloading them yourself, as well as reviewing them, you are ensuring that more scenarios get created in future.