Installing the mods for CMBO SE

Do I understand correctly, that you have to install all the graphic and sound mods yourself for CMBO SE?

if that's true... we have to un-zipp and install each mod (which appears to be alot) individually?

and 1 final Q:

is there a list of what the new missions are in the read me or something?

thx for your time.

Hi there, a number of mods is pre-installed (terrain, sounds). The optional mods on the CD need to be manually installed, yes. I am not sure if a readme lists all the additional scenarios to be honest (don't have my version yet), but you can find a complete list in the CMBO:SE announcement thread on the top of this forum (with the red !).

Martin

When you install CMBO-SE the Hi-Res terrain and sound inhancements automactically install. The other mods are in your CMBO folder and have to be installed manually.

Your other question?.......the new scenarios are listed in your main menu. I suppose you would have to select one then read the discreption before play, if I am reading your question right?

Enjoy.