Strange happenings, please help

Hello, Im in the middle of making another scenario, where the map is doing strange things. The map Im working on now has a few different bodies of water, and I wanted one of the ponds to be a little lower than the ground so I put the water level at -6. My problem is that all the other ponds and rivers automatically became level -6 even though I never ordered them at that level. Now the map looks funny, so I didnt save the changes. I tried rebooting and starting again, but the same thing happens. Any ideas, please help.

An annoying thing introduced in CMBB compared to CMBO was that now all inter-connected water, ford, bridge and swamp tiles must be at same level. They can be connected only from corner, but all the same, they will assume the level of the lowest tile. The best I have comen up with what you can do is to replace some deep ford or marsh tile/tiles with rough or shallow ford with soft or rocks.