still me with another question

Su-85M like su-100 has a 75/50 front upper hull armor (dark green),Panther A(early) has a 83/55 upper and 63/55 lower front full armor,upper hull is dark blue, and lower dark green , but darker than Su.I undearstand that SU-85M/100 armor should be at least as Panthers lower hull,because it has 50 to 55 degree, but 75 to 63 mm of armor(a stupid question why colors differ?) or even little less than Panthers upper hull, but in game at range of 1080 SU-100 vs Panther loses ,SU gets partial penetration front upper hull ,Panther gets a front turret hit,(Su is shoked and Panther isn't) the secord hit from Panther and SU is knocked out.Am i missing something?

Crazy just because something happened once dosnt mean its hardcoded into the game.

Sometime the reverse of what you just described will happen.

This is due to random variables. E.g. where the shell hits etc. For each shot the game engine calculates a huge amount of variables some fixed some random. This means that outcomes will differ but tend in a general direction. I have seen a KT taken out by a 37mm AT gun, but of course this will happen only 1 time in a 1000 or so. The general direction in this case for KT's to survive 37mm rounds.

To really test the matching of the panther to the SU you will have to involve them in at least 20 engagements to begin to have an idea of there relative strenghts. The panther I presume will come out on top not just due to armour but also due to better optics and the like.

I undearstand that there are weak points in armor etc. Still i didn't posted it because Panther won (i just described situation)

But still what about armor? is differnce in 10 degree so huge? I'll run some more tests,just thought that someone had such expirience and can brighten it.