attacking units almost in LOS

OK, here's the scenario:

My AT team is on one side of a house, and the enemy tank is pounding away on some distant target on the other side of the house.

I ASSAULT the tank, target it, and press "done".

Movie begins.

Tank moves away from the house, and my AT team moves towards its previous position, even though this makes it impossible to attack the tank.

My Q:

How do I make my troops attack a certain target no matter how it moves in the following turn? I want a "target and move accordingly"-order...is it possible?

Actually, you are incorrect, Jussi. New to CMBB there is an order that allows you to do this.

Just use whatever movement order you want the IAT team use to close with the tank (Assault in your case) and put the waypoint on the Tank itself. You will get a dialogue box asking you to confirm "Follow Vehicle?".

If you say yes to "Follow Vehicle, you IAT team will follow the Tank wherever it moves, and when and if it gets close enough, it will close assault the tank. This order can ONLY be given if the Tank is within 70m of the IAT team. In addition, the "Follow" command will be cancelled if the Tank moves more than 70m away from the assaulting infantry team at any time. This prevents you IAT team from running willy-nilly after a Tank driving off down a road at 20mph.

A very nice improvement to the movement orders, IMHO.

Cheers,

YD