Spanish Civil War

I can knock out some T-26 Mods quickly. Am I correct that the Nationalists are played by Axis (say, Finns) & the Republicans by Allies (Russians)? I have some examples of captured Nationalist T-26's to work from, but I don't know if there was anything to differentiate Republican vehicles from standard Soviet colors.

Maybe you should bump up the old thread from May, it had some interesting info for folks that might not be familiar with the conflict.

strt

I can knock out some T-26 Mods quickly. Am I correct that the Nationalists are played by Axis (say, Finns)

Yep

& the Republicans by Allies (Russians)?

Yep again

I have some examples of captured Nationalist T-26's to work from, but I don't know if there was anything to differentiate Republican vehicles from standard Soviet colors.

There was some material earlier that discussed that wasn't there?

Maybe you should bump up the old thread from May, it had some interesting info for folks that might not be familiar with the conflict.

I did a search for that but didn't find it - I shall try again.

strt