QB crisp winter day

I´ve searched the forum and the CMBB manual for an answer to this one, but finally I have given up. Here it goes: In a CMBB QB, is it possible to get a map with snow on the ground and at the same time "clear" weather? It isn´t ALWAYS snowing in Russia, and I would like to surprise my opponent with a couple of Sturmoviks on one of those -45 degrees (celsius) days with blue sky and sunshine. I tried importing an edited map, but the QB preferences, to my understanding, overrides any made in the editor. Anybody? :confused:

Ok. Thanks guys. I´ll try Finland and northern Russia. By the way, I just thrashed my "I´m always having the fritzes"-friend whith some great aide of my beloved Sturmovik. This time it was summer, but next time it will be snow on the ground, sun in the sky and frost in the beard! (And hopefully ice in the smegging schmeissers) ;)

I know it can be done because I have recently finnished playing a scenarios called 'Clear Winter Days' (by hardcampa - HC-clear winter days). The title of your post was so close I thought it was about the same scenario smile.gif

The map had snow on the ground but it wasnt snowing and although aircraft were not part of the scenario I'm fairly sure the sky was clear.

You should be able to find the map at the scenario depot and import the map to view the settings used.

Not sure what version the scenario was created under, but we played it under 1.02

There is an AAR for the battle HERE !

[ April 25, 2003, 01:15 AM: Message edited by: Lou2000 ]