So, is this where a new player....

Swarm,

Check out the manual, p 28, for more info.

If you view the unit info window (and you can do this when you have ID'd an enemy) it will state if it is so equipped. Most German heavy AFVs have it, and some other ones as well.

It is controlled by the friendly AI, so you can't target anyone with it manually. If enemy troops approach the AFV, the thing fires at them (although I don't recall seeing any explosions as with grenades, so it might seem like a mystery at first).

Guys, as I've said before, please do read the manual. It is not a waste of time: it is well written and there is a lot to this game not immediately apparent.

Guys, as I've said before, please do read the manual. It is not a waste of time: it is well written and there is a lot to this game not immediately apparent.
I would but I don't own the game yet but I have played the demo. I'm still waiting for CM:BO:SE to arrive in stores here :(

I totaly agree with you on the points of reading the manual, I personaly read every manual I get with a game and if its a welll written one several times.

Thanks for the info Maj. Battaglia and Kanonier Reichmann.