New batch of CMMOS mods by weekend

CMMOS fans, there will be a new set of CMMOS mods for CMBB by the end of this weekend. Don't know how many yet but I would say minimum of 10, maybe more.

Please be patient with me I am still learning HTML and don't want to crash the CMHQ site, Matt would be annoyed wouldn't he? So give me some time but by Sunday there will be a new set of mods for you.

From here on as I learn things I will make weekly postings of new mods for OstFront.

To keep you briefed the German uniforms are going well. I had some problems getting all of AndrewTF's WaffenSS assigned out but I got that solved. Now I want to spice things up a bit. There is a field gray M43 tunic for 1944-45 and I have tentative plans to different SS mech and mountain units by allowing for different cuffbands and possibly collar tabs. Have a list of what units fought on Russian in that period and have a list of what cuffbands would be right. I am still playing around wiht the size of the bands, I want to big enough to read but not too big to look out of place. I might even play around with different victory flag designs for some units. Still planning there. Will have more of this by this weekend.

There is a list of terrain mods such as gridded terrain done, I want to test them for my own giggles and grins but they are done.

Marco Germani in Italy and Speedbump, where are you BTW?, are doing double duty on mods. I am maxed with uniforms.

Now once we are caught up with Russia I will learned CMBO, I haven't forgot you guys either.

MikeT

Originally posted by MikeT:

Hey, long time no talk to. Hope all is well up north.

Mike

Thanks, all is well! The missus is "enlarged", due in July. Exciting times :D

Maybe thats why my "cable" is hot, eeh ;);)

I see you have stepped into some very big shoes! Good luck mate! The world is a cruel place; the more you do for us, the more we expect from you.

Keep up the great work!

Jussi

I have contacted the new site manager. He is looking over the site and will contact me when ready. I have mods ready and waiting I am also working on my German uniforms. I have the SS nearly done, just winter 44-45 left now. I had some problems and saddly discovered a major problem which I am going to have to fix. It seems I might have given some icons the same name which means the second one installed will over the first one. I am going to have to rework a portion of all 48 uniform mods, 79 meg worth.

Mike

Originally posted by MikeT:

I am going to have to rework a portion of all 48 uniform mods, 79 meg worth.

That doesn't sound good, Mike. In situations like those I normally pour myself a single malt, light up a Cuban cigar, book a couple of ladyboys, dig out Pretzel Logic and chill for a while.

I'm sure those mods will look equally fantastic and be just as appreciated next week ... or even next month. To coin a phrase that's popular around these parts: "They'll be done when they're done."

Teddy