Starting Casualties

One nit of a complaint. I do not like the way CMBB displays casualties prior to games. I never can remember which squad was injired during the round or came into the game injured. I like the idea of not always starting out at full strength. However, I would prefer it if they did not display the missing men as casualties.

Hobo

• 3 months later...

I have another issue here about starting casualties -

I have just started a email game where casualty rate was set by the opponent. Its an allied probe, and when my stuff turned up i realised that i lost whole types of unit, rather than just random numbers from each type - so i paid for two vet snipers and got none, paid for 2 MG34s and got none, etc. Other units appear not to have been affected. Its not too bad as the defender, but if I was an attacker and, say, lost key compenents of the assault before the ttack i'd look pretty dumb...Is this normal?

G