A big thanks to Gordon!

For doing some very nice mods of those heros of Communist direct firepower, the ISU-122 and ISU-152. I found them last night on CMMODS - very nice, especially after I figured out how to make the white front disappear *cough cough*.

Very nice to see high quality mods of Soviet stuff. Now I think I have to design a scenario or two with those monsters.

Lovely Matilda too!

Originally posted by Andreas:

For doing some very nice mods of those heros of Communist direct firepower, the ISU-122 and ISU-152. I found them last night on CMMODS - very nice, especially after I figured out how to make the white front disappear *cough cough*.

Very nice to see high quality mods of Soviet stuff. Now I think I have to design a scenario or two with those monsters.

Lovely Matilda too!

Andreas,

You're welcome. "white front disappear" :confused:

Gordon

I will have to second that Andreas. I have those myself and as usual anything by Gordon is smashing. Too bad he got a job or whatever it is keeping him form modding more. But hey I understand people have lifes and he just doesn't love us anymore. :(;)

Originally posted by Andreas:

That xxx65 file was a bit of a problem, the one with the arrow down on the front. Because of installing that, instead of just the ordinary xxx65 file, the whole front of the SP gun was just white, since there was no file covering it.

Ok, you had me scared there for a minute. That white arrow BMP is actually an overlay BMP for CMMOS. What CMMOS does is take the full BMP and then cut-and-pastes the white arrow on top of the full BMP (it really can save a lot of space in CMMOS mods, but makes it harder for non-CMMOS users).

Gordon