Help with creating a campiegn

Hello,

I am in the process of creating my first campiegn and i cant seem to figure out how to place the objective flags on the Map. Im sure I am missing something real easy but I just cant figure it out.

Also, I am trying to imput 1 or 2 captured T34 / 43 into the German units but I dont see them listed as an option. The campiegn I am creating is occuring in the fall of 1944.

Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

Von Birnstock

Originally posted by Von Birnstock 1:

Hello,

I am in the process of creating my first campiegn and i cant seem to figure out how to place the objective flags on the Map. Im sure I am missing something real easy but I just cant figure it out.

In the scenario parameters, second screen from the parmeters button, make sure u have X number of small and large flags.

Then go into the Map preview mode and move the flags about.

Also, I am trying to imput 1 or 2 captured T34 / 43 into the German units but I dont see them listed as an option. The campiegn I am creating is occuring in the fall of 1944.

Very odd. I see them in the scenario editor when the date is set to Sept 44.

They should be at the bottom of the Armor section of the German units.

Originally posted by Von Birnstock 1:

Hello,

Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

Von Birnstock

Flags are only for static operations! In Assault or advance ops only terrain counts. Set the according parameter to "static"

Gruß

Joachim