*CAMOUFLAGE Russian T34-76 M41 (Cast Turret) Mod!!!*

Because Tweety asked for it.

Reworked Russian T34-76 M41 (cast turret) with 2-tone camou scheme!

Get it at our favorite site:

http://www.cmmods.com/

There were comments about my last week's T34-76 M41 (cast turret) mod being too plain-Jane for some tastes. So I followed Tony Blair's lead and 'sexed-up' the mod specially for the forum members. I gave this mod the FULL TREATMENT!

- two-tone camou scheme

- tool stowage

- patriotic slogan

- shell strikes on the bow

- dirt and rust

- even a little red star under the gun barrel!

If this mod's too razzle-dazzle for your tastes, remember last week's clean mono T34-76 M41 (cast turret) mod is still at CMMODS.

Look for all my small-turret T34s by designer name MikeyD in the CMMODS database.

[ August 04, 2003, 11:22 AM: Message edited by: MikeyD ]

There's an old KV-2 mod of mine with LOTS of shell impact damage in CMMODS, and my Elefant mod's got a few shell strikes as well. Doing believable looking shell strikes is so much fun I have to restrain myself from COVERING the tank with 'em!

...but there are reports of Tiger Is receiving over 100 shell strikes in combat. Imagine what a Tiger mod would look like chewed-up like that! :D :eek:

now to the serious question... why arent you modding the ´43 models... they are the most common ones... used from ´43 to ´45... id love to see this kind of camo on them... i dont know how much i like it on JUST the 41 model... just feels wrong... :(

Oh and one tiny little word of critisism... i dont think the shell strikes look real... maby if you dirtied them up a little? i dont know...

superb mod...

now how about doing that impact riddled tiger tank? just in case you get bored of doing the t-34 :D

Hah! DIRTY shell strikes? Why, a AP fresh shell strike would gouge a nice gleaming hunk of steel out of the bow. None of that 'Hollywood' ring of soot around the wound for me! A HE or HEAT (or Molotov) strike would be an entirely different kettle of fish, of course.

Now you want the T34 M43s too? Give me time, boy. Give me time. ;)

I CANNI GIVE YA MORE TIME CAPN! (with scottish accent :D )

but i dont know... i guess what i mean about the IMPacts is that they should look more like the ones on your KV-2.. wich i love and use to this day...

oh and about that tiger... hehehe... c´mon... you know you want too!!!! hell you could even "borrow" someone elses mod and just "mess it up" a bit... :D