Seismicity & my computer woes--confirmed link!

Many here have seen me describe all manner of computer problems apparently linked to seismic activity. I can now confirm, based upon several days of field tests conducted here by a veteran of nine years of cutting edge quake research, that something is indeed happening here. I've seen the pressure wave plots myself.

Further, Larry Park of Terra Research and author of the trailblazing FORBIDDEN SECRETS OF THE EARTHQUAKE REVEALED, is personally aware of the problem, having had it destroy hard drives in a massively parallel supercomputer for which he was once responsible. Some sense of how bad it can get may be obtained by looking at his title for Chapter Two of his book. The chapter's titled "Earth--Killer of Micro-Electronics." There, he systematically documents the various disruptive and destructive mechanisms at work. In a nutshell, the broadband, powerful energy the crust emits before a quake causes a state change in semiconductor material, and it can be as bad as an 1100 volt spike in terms of its effects on certain equipment.

He has a Web site (www.thetop.com/terraresearch), but I haven't been able to access it. If you do, click on the book and read the posted chapter. Anyone with a major interest in electronics and/or seismic research will want the book, but it'll be expensive and worth it.

Regards,

John Kettler