MasterGoodale's School of Expert TNT Chucking (Degrees awarded within)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I'll be a Ping loving pariah! If my nose serves me right, the right honourable MasterGoodale has returned (again) and even more, he's brought this thread back from beyond the wasteland over the river styx, known by some as Hades, others, New Jersey, kicking, screaming and chock full o' lovely putrid Maggot filled goodness!! (again) :mad: :mad: :mad:

Blah!!!! :mad: A word of advise, your diamond crustyness, don't bother with Prince Eunich, he can't finish a beer, let alone a TNT chucking contest! BWAAAAHHHHHHAAAAAAAHAHAAAHAAAHAAHAHA

I shudder to think of how many lousy ship jumping maggots have slithered over to the cesspool for a little jumpy jumpy, humpy humpy with Miss Ping and her brazil nuts. Chaos baby, that's where my heart lay, not in an archaic aramaic feudal system of pseudo-wit and hobo snobbery. May Ping and her poodles eat cake, that's what I say, cause the people have spoken and when the people chuck TNT in the forest, trees fall, dammit!