Bug List

I think we should make a list of things that appear to be bugs that are still in version 1.2 and i think there are still a lot...

Let me start

1. :The super throwers....sometimes my units are able to throw grenades and cocktails over 100 to 200 meters. (in night battles)

2.:There is a bug with the italian tank destroyer

(i guess it is the semovente?). when it´s buttoned you can see the feet of the crewman below the vehicle...

I hope you are posting a lot to this topic !!!

Oi Skolman

2.:There is a bug with the italian tank destroyer

(i guess it is the semovente?). when it´s buttoned you can see the feet of the crewman below the vehicle...

Thats not a bug. The Italians had a shortage of wheels during the war and used the Flintstones style TD which was propelled by the crew members running as fast as they could when they got shot at. The feet your seeing is just more proof of BTS' unnerving accuracy with this game, also note that this TD goes a lot slower than Fred Flintstones car so be warned...

Thats not a bug. The Italians had a shortage of wheels during the war and used the Flintstones style TD which was propelled by the crew members running as fast as they could when they got shot at. The feet your seeing is just more proof of BTS' unnerving accuracy with this game, also note that this TD goes a lot slower than Fred Flintstones car so be warned...

This is quite correct, infact after the war a group of Italian tanks crews decided to use thier training and got together and formed a race team which entered the 'Whacky Races' as the 'Ant hill mob'