Help please

I am playing a pbem atm-when i get my opponents turns back during the action phase i can only see the situation at the 10,20,30,40 etc sec's mark in pause.if i press play button it goes from 0-60sec's immediately. i can't view the action from start to finish.

any ideas why this is happening guys,never happened before.

thnx

Not exactly identical to what you describe but check this ...

Problem: When viewing a turn in the Action Phase, the timer jumps to the end of the turn or displays random numbers. Action on screen may or may not be affected.

Cause/Solution #1: Make sure you are not running and Instant Messenger software in the background. Programs like MS Messenger and AIM can cause this to occur.

Cause/Solution #2: Someodler Dell computers had a problem correctly computing their Windows "UPTIME". This causes the game to loose its timing and corrupt the action playback. Contact Dell for an updated Bios which sh