Whats in store for Battlefront...

me too. i want to see the full Biltong.

i can see a few problems though. do you have 2 settings, realistic & normal or what?

i can imagine playing as the axis on a realistic setting post 44 as not being much fun. you have kept your units together without too much attrition & they get transfered out from under you & you've no ammo or fuel? accurate yes. fun no.

or the allies in 41. you win your battle then get told the battalion was surrounded on the operational level & you need to break out with your t26's. suicide.

that being said, ha, i'd love it. i loved CC3 because you got to know your men. you found the ATG crew with the highest kills & gave them a bigger gun. if a platoon got mauled it mattered, and not just because their morale went down. rescuing tank crews, conducting an orderly retreat, resting men, choosing your battles - all this should be there.

in short, i want to fight a whole campaign from 41 to 45. some battles i'll win & some i won't. but the ones i won't win i need to lose correctly.

jeez, i can't wait.

[ March 03, 2003, 12:45 PM: Message edited by: Other Means ]