*MOD POSTED* StuG 111F

I have finaly posted my StuG 111 F mod.

It was becoming a bit of a nightmare to post a camo version and non camo version with all the options.

So i have posted 2 versions of this mod.

One plain and one with camo.

These mods come with optional unit markings and added hull tracks(thanks mickey D).

I have only included 1 set of markings with each mod.but if people want i can stick an extra mod up with the other markings for each mod.

So let me know.

GDstug.jpg

camohorse.jpg

The camo scheme is taken from some photos and was kindly done for me by flesh.

:cool:

So it's done - cool! Looks great gautrek and Flesh. Only one problem. Which do I use. I like them both. Maybe I'll take turns. Thanks guys a very much needed mod. What options are you talking about gautrek. Any screen shots available? Would hate for you to go to the trouble of getting them posted if no one would use but it would all depend on what they look like I would think.

Ho-hum, just another GREAT MOD!!! :D It just so happens that I am playing a battle now with these Stugs and the new version looks great. I went for the "fully loaded" model--with the tracks and markings. Cool eye candy! :cool:

I also love this growing trend of modders refining other modders' versions. Twice the brainpower yields twice the quality!

Sadly, I think I have modded every tank in my arsenal, what's left? :confused:

Originally posted by lcm1947:

So it's done - cool! Looks great gautrek and Flesh. Only one problem. Which do I use. I like them both. Maybe I'll take turns. Thanks guys a very much needed mod. What options are you talking about gautrek. Any screen shots available? Would hate for you to go to the trouble of getting them posted if no one would use but it would all depend on what they look like I would think.

I was talking about if people want the plain camo unit markings sticking on the camo version,And vice versa.

So if you want a camo version with the GD markings let me know.

Nice. I especially appreciate the 3D attempts on the bogie and return wheels - one of the things that drove me crazy about the original renderings is the 2D look on those. This goes a long way to correcting it. I imagine you had to cheat on wheel diameter slightly to get enough room for the shadow. Also, there is something slightly disorienting about the way you fudged the shadow so that it would look good from any direction, but if I squint a bit....

Now comes the Hobson's choice - which one?

Stug haiku:

3D renderings on Stugs

Camo or Khaki?

Like choosing summer or fall...

Well, after looking at both of them in the game switching back and forth I finally decided on the camo one. They both look great but I'm a sucker for camo. And yes gautrek I would like the GD marking for my camo if you would be so kind as to post it or email me if no one else cares for it. Thanks again gautrek and Flesh for two very nice looking mods. Oh and they look so much better in the game by the way. Pictures just sometimes don't do the mods justice. You've just got to look at them in the game. Lots of difference.