Questions

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

stop giving me **** on my spelling. the spelling is only bad coz i type fast.

the briefs were dont in word be4 bee#ing put into a notepad file so they could be used in the game. So all words are spelt correct and my grammer is also correct.

The mission when i played was slightly harder then wot i sent to the scenerio depot. But the mission i think is quite good.

stop giving me **** on my spelling. the spelling is only bad coz i type fast.

the briefs were dont in word be4 bee#ing put into a notepad file so they could be used in the game. So all words are spelt correct and my grammer is also correct.

The mission when i played was slightly harder then wot i sent to the scenerio depot. But the mission i think is quite good.

LOL enigma you win 1st prize in the typing fast contest so a speak and spell will b on its way to you very soon. ;) .

Calm down take a deep breath and type slower you ll get there in the end ,after all how can we answer if we can t understand the question.

Just an observation

P S jesus it s catchingLOLOL

Cheers

J Lad :eek:

[ February 28, 2003, 09:54 AM: Message edited by: Sergeant Pepper ]

Originally posted by Bartokomus:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Lou2000:

Enigma ...... you live in the UK and you have a genuine copy then you have the CDV version. Then get reading the manual !

Wot not got one ... well try the PDF version on the disk !!

Of course a pirate copy of the US version wont have this ...... so I'm sure if you have a genuine version and want help you wont mind telling everybody how many pages there are in the CDV pdf manual tongue.gif

Then I'm sure people around here will be very happy to help ...... Just a way of checking !

Lou2000

methinks your being ignored... :eek: </font>

Originally posted by engima2003:

yes ill take english lessons but only if tell me how my mission was.

and who the **** is capt green?

oh Admiral Keth how longs it take to review the missions????? u do try to review them all dont u's.

enigma2003,

It's up to you to petition your peers to review your scenarios. I have seen scenarios reviewed in as little as a day, and yet there are some scenarios that have yet to be reviewed. I personally do not review scenarios (I think there was 1 exception waaay back).

And Hi Sgt Pepper ... well its early days but im hoping a few reports will start coming in soon .....my Green1 Vs Red1 is at about turn 5 and all quiet so far !
All quiet on the eastern front eh? lol im sure it s only the calm b4 the storm ;)

and who the **** is capt green?
A distant relative of captain scarlet .

Cheers

J Lad

enigma, good name. a few typos would have put bletchly park back a good few months.

so, how many pages are in the PDF manual? you can answer or be ignored, banned & i'll bet you'll have your scenario removed. in lieu of your head.

OTOH, a correct answer gets you a "welcome to the board." and a virtual pat on the back for submitting anything so soon.

EDIT: damn. it's engima. boy do i look stoopid.

[ March 03, 2003, 10:33 AM: Message edited by: Other Means ]

Originally posted by Other Means:

enigma, good name. a few typos would have put bletchly park back a good few months.

so, how many pages are in the PDF manual? you can answer or be ignored, banned & i'll bet you'll have your scenario removed. in lieu of your head.

OTOH, a correct answer gets you a "welcome to the board." and a virtual pat on the back for submitting anything so soon.

EDIT: damn. it's engima. boy do i look stoopid.

I'll second that ... Enigma whilst at the moment i'll openly accuse you of using a pirate copy of CMBB - If you can answer the question I'll happily retract the statement ... Oh and if you are thinking of asking somebody on the forum how many pages there are .... I have another question that can only be answered by looking at an original CDV CD.

However you continue to totally ignore all 'requests' to prove your games authenticity. I can only assume it is because you have no way to answer the question !

and if yore senario iz az gud az yore spelin then eye downt wont tu tri it :D

Lou2000

welcome to the board!

well done for making a scenario so quickly.

when is your uncle back from his hols? he'll be wanting his disk back soon....

as you can probably guess by now the people on this board tend to try to protect the good people of BTS from any loss of revenue.

the reason for this is, if they hadn't made this game, no one would.

also, they're just like, these guys, you know? it's not a big company of faceless people who make a product & you only get to see the hype. they listen to suggestions from people on these boards. it's how it should be. they're friends.

Well call me suspicious if you must ... but I'm not convinced.

Im at work at the moment so I cant check but if fairly sure that the PDF version of the manual does NOT have 266 pages. That is the size of the US printed version !

If I recall it's over 100 pages LESS than that !

So I wont be welcoming you onboard just yet ... Cutlass drawn and plank is still ready !

When something smells fishy ... its usually a fish ... and there is a definate odour of halibut coming from Enigma's general direction !

Lou2000

ahhhh.

[removed] pages.

i tend to be a cynic too. such a shame to be proved right.

engima, if that is your real name, go and buy a copy.

if you do, as far as i'm concerned, you can come back. it's not my place to ban you but i'm sure that won't take long. what you have done here is antagonise everybody who attends these forums. as i've said, we like the people who make this game.

the same cannot be said of you.

edited to remove number in case this happens again.

[ March 03, 2003, 02:55 PM: Message edited by: Other Means ]