Save Seanachai!

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This video card will probably work:

ATI 7500

It's pretty similar to what's in the Titanium Powerbook that I bought just after they started putting the ATI 9000 in them. People started reporting that they couldn't play CMBB on machines with the 9000, so I got a closeout G4/800 with the 7500.

The card is available at macwarehouse for US$58.89, not including shipping.

[ August 31, 2003, 08:28 PM: Message edited by: chrisl ]

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

If it's not too much to ask, was there any way of knowing what exactly was done with my ten hard earned dollars?

I'm not positive, but I think MrSpkr is now using all proceeds to fund a neo-Con legal initiative to have me jailed for failure to remain 'Saveable'.

Of course, I haven't gotten mail today, either. Just a minute...

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

If it's not too much to ask, was there any way of knowing what exactly was done with my ten hard earned dollars?

I was going to buy him a beer, but then I realized that supporting his habit was a bad idea. So -- I am now open to suggestions. A CMBB Guide for Seanachai? A box of stale twinnkies? YOU be the judge!

Steve

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

I was going to buy him a beer, but then I realized that supporting his habit was a bad idea. So -- I am now open to suggestions. A CMBB Guide for Seanachai? A box of stale twinnkies? YOU be the judge!

Steve </font>