I must be insane

800 pt QB, on medium size map, i set the parameters at unrestricted .. and the map was random,,, december 41 south,, and i gave the axis a 50% bonus,,

then i picked my forces

1x co partisans

1x co cavalry B

A mess of AT rifles and lmgs,, 2 maxims,

and one bt5,, i hit continue,,, and it was allied attack, large hills,,, or rather 1 large hill, with my setup zone at the bottom,,, and no cover till the top ,,,,,,

turn 1,,, my tank gets hit by facisti AT turns into blazing tomb,,

my forces are hiding or taking cover ,,

turn 2 ,, sneak a few squads of partisans forward,,, take heavy casualties before discovering a small hollow in the hillside,,,

turn 3 ,, get as many squads to the hollow as i can,,, hold back my cavalry

turn 4,, enemy starts pounding me with 81mm mortars ,,

etc etc etc

turn 12,, still trying,, must defend holy mother russia, have pushed as far as 150 meters at some points,,, partisans are down to 2 platoons,, both mauled,,, and a squad from no#2 platoon,,, cavalry is in the hollow,, mostly pinned,, but nobody has paniced,

turn 13,, just 27 meters to the rocky ground,, cover,, push,, NOW YOU B*st*rDS!! "oohrahhhhh!!"

turn 14, partisans in human wave, reach rocks ,,,

no# 3 platoon, at 3 squads,, co hq ,, plus 2 lost squads from platoons 1 and 2,,

turn 20,, partisans still holding rocky ground,,

facisti are ?? counter attacking??

turn 30,,, last partisan squad is holding captured foxhole, cavalry is moving to relieve,

and its game over, but i wanna keep going,,,, WHAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

and that was my game yesterday,,, damm i love this game