**MikeyD's Russian M17 AA HT!**

I'm back to CMBB with a new mod!

- Russian Lend-Lease M17 AA Half-Track

At everybody's favorite link:

www.cmmods.com

I was tempted to use my recent CMAK M16 HT mod for CMBB's Lend-Lease M17. After all, the two do share the same bmp numbers. But what's the point of doing the work if its not accurate? So here's a totally reworked M17 using a proper International Harvester M5 chassis. Welded hull w round corners, proper fenders & doors. Interior filled with expended .50 cal shell casings. Soviet or Polish markings.

Here's the screenshot:

M17.jpg

A Russian M5 mod is going to give me fits. It doesn't use the CMAK M5 polygon so It would be 'back-to-the-drawing-board' (figuratively, not literally). But you've already got a good M5 HT mod. It was UncleTgt's excellent M5 HT mods from last May that inspired me to tackle the U.S. HT subject myself. As a matter of fact, it rather looks like we may have been basing our mods on the same source material, one or two generations removed! :D