Cover Armor & ATGs?

The Cover Armor command will allow the unit to engage any AFV only, including light skinned vehicles like half-tracks. I'm pretty sure the same can be said if used by ATGs.

P.S.- EAW still rocks despite its age. Plus, you don't need a supercomputer to to run it with an airgroup worth of fighters/bombers fighting in the sky.

I do not think that light armored cars, count as AFV for the purpose of Covered Arc . . .

I had a german 20mm armored car with a COVER ARMORED arc, let a Russian light scout car (with one lone MG on it) waltz right through it's area of responsibility. I was quite surprised.

I have not tested it myself, but this seems worthy of a quick test. smile.gif

Gpig

That's a def.

Playing Hossupalyi in the ROW, I ran (by accident) a BA 64 literally meters in front of a Panther. The Panther never budged and upon asking my opponent, he said he had cover armor on; not plain cover.

PS. The BA made it to cover...except you could "follow the yellow" pee road to where it cowered for most of the scenario!