Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Looking for opponent

Hi

I am really new in this chat, and I'am trying to play against a real player ( AI is very boring )

But I can't find anybody to play with. :( It looks like "Opponent finder forum" belongs to Strategic Command players. Maybe anybody can help me to find an opponent.

Thenks.......

I got an opponent for ya maggot. Me. :mad: I'll chuck, spew, sling, toss, slather, throw, propel, shoot, and spit so much hot, furious, angry, bitter, mentally-retarded, psychologically disturbed, blistering TNT in your general direction you'll beg to be fed puss wads dipped in skunk piss for the next 20 years!! :mad:

GRARGRAGRGRAGRRARARRAGRAGRAGRGRAGRAGRAGR!!! :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by MasterGoodale:

I got an opponent for ya maggot. Me. :mad: I'll chuck, spew, sling, toss, slather, throw, propel, shoot, and spit so much hot, furious, angry, bitter, mentally-retarded, psychologically disturbed, blistering TNT in your general direction you'll beg to be fed puss wads dipped in skunk piss for the next 20 years!! :mad:

GRARGRAGRGRAGRRARARRAGRAGRAGRGRAGRAGRAGR!!! :mad: :mad:

Spoiler for alexey....20 years is about how long it will take to get through a whole battle with our friend MasterGoodale. He has developed a reputation for being a little slow about returning turns. Check the Waffle thread to find Goodale and some other players who will be glad to play. Some of us are even civil to each other. None of us are any good at CMBB. Not that that is a bad thing. :D

Dang "Master"! you got me all fired up! I have not played a human opponet yet, but I'll be looking you up when I'm ready.....and send you off the battlefield in a wheelchair! Oh.....enjoy all your post's also.

I'll be happy to see your armor smoking on the battlefield as you wheel yourself back to the country you will be fighting for! :eek:

alexey

I forgot to mention: I checked your player profile and noticed you're from NZ.

If you log-on to the Opponent Finder Forum and check for who has sought a CMBB player in the last few weeks (a bit tedious, I know), you can check their player profile to see if they list their home country.

You will soon find several CMBB gamers from NZ. Send them a friendly e-mail (with times you are available to play).

Even with the time difference with the USA, you will still find opponents for either tcp/ip or pbem on the opponent finder forum if you are patient.

Warning Besides the time difference between NZ and the States there is also the seasonal difference. Many of us in the northern USA who don't participate in outdoor winter sports will soon be turning off their computers and getting their golf clubs and fishing tackle ready for action. But the weather/job/wife does not always cooperate and we come back to CMBB for a quick fix.

Hope this helps.

Sincerely,

Ken

MasterGoodale,

send a pbem my way (laxx@myrealbox.com), i love the smell of TNT in the morning...

laxx

btw, i have not played a pbem before but i am pretty shure this veteran newbie will whup your a**

[ March 28, 2003, 11:27 AM: Message edited by: laxx ]

Alexy:

GET THE F*CK OUT OF MY FORUM NUMBNUTS! GET THE F*CK OUT OF MY FORUM NNNOOOOWWWWW!! I'M GONNA CUT YOUR BAAAALLSSS OOOOFF SO THAT YOU CANNOT CONTAMINATE THE REST OF THE FORUUUUUMMM!!! :mad:

You're nothing but a grabasstic sack of amoeba puss skunk nuts!! :mad: You don't DEEESSSSEEEEERVE to speak in this forum until you've blown off enough Kraut nuts to satisfy your mama!!!

You want the truth?!! You want the truth!!??? YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH MAGGOT LIPS!! :mad:

Now do an about face immediately pizza face and march you non-shooting, TNT-Chucker Wannabe a$$ right back to the AI battlefield and EARN THIS!!!!!! :mad:

GRARAGRAGRAGRAGRAGRAGRGRGRAGRGRGR!! :mad: GR! GR! GRAAAARRGGR!! GRAAGRAGRGRAGRGR!! GRRRRRRR!!! :mad:

Alexey, see how fast you can make new friends over the internet? If you hadn't made your post this morning (US time), you would have missed the thrill of:

"ya maggot"

"you'll beg to be fed puss wads dipped in skunk piss for the next 20 years"

"numbnuts"

"I'm gonna cut your baaaallsss ooooff"

"You're nothing but a grabasstic sack of amoeba puss skunk nuts!!"

"maggot lips"

"pizza face"

"non-shooting, TNT-Chucker Wannabe"

All from MasterGoodale within 24 hours. Personally, I think it's a good thing you happened to catch MasterWoodwaffle on one of his good days. He seems kind of low key and mellow right now, so I guess his medication is working. Watch out for him when he gets cranky, he can get a little obnoxious. I always wonder if he foams at the mouth while he types, and ends up slobbering all over his keyboard since I'm guessing he types with his nose. ;):D

MasterGoodale returns about one turn a fortnight when you start to beat him. When, as I am, you toast up every single tank within 5 turns, he throws a major wobbler. :D

Alexey - MasterGoodale is always like this. To see more of him in action, track down the "Cheery Waffle" threads. We don't recommend it.

Oh, and read my FAQ (see my sig for the link). It'll tell you everything you need to know.