Modders help?

Im trying to alter some of the weapon sounds.Im trying to use some old .wav files from BO.It is working for the most part,but i am getting cross over.Meaning that some of the sounds i want for the MG 42 are mixing with the MG 34,and vice versa.Does anyone know of a list or some reference to a file that shows which .wav files apply to which weapons?Mainly just looking for the MG 34,42's.Thank You!

If some kind individual "i the know" would provide a list of what .wav files apply to which weapons/tanks..etc(just so you know,its seems that all weapons have about 4 different .wav files,for different firing conditions i guess),then you could do it yourself.It would be easy,just rename the old BO .wav file(in this case the "heavy tank" sound)to match the BB .wav file you want to replace,copy and paste,replace file?....yes. smile.gif