assault on moon

just started on CMBB, but have found myself stuck on the 'assault on moon' battle. I have selected Allies, and tried various tactics but keep getting overwhelmed by the German defence.

Has anyone completed this recently that could offer any advise.

Much appreciated

Regards

MadHewi

:eek: :eek:

Pheww!!

At first I thought this post was a "call to arms" to beat up one of the illustrious BFC crew. Thankfully I was wrong.

Sorry Madhewi..I can't help you with this scenario as I haven't played it. But I'm certain someone will be right along the highway behind me that can help you out.

There are a certain number of scenario's on the CMBB disc that can be quite frustrating. If you go back through the Forum you will find many threads on these demonic brain cramps.

My Advice: Have fun with it (Assualt on Moon) and move on. There are many scenario's out there. Don't let one turn you off on the game.

Sincerely,

Ken