Thanks for good scenarios Rune! ***Jagermeister spoilers***

************Jaegermeister SPOILER!!!!*************

I just wanted to say thanks for the high quality scenarios you have made!

I've noticed that you have made several scenarios I though was good, and today

I played Jaegermeister. As allies against the AI. Well, I learnt to use the

shoot and scoot commmand often! smile.gif Too bad sometimes the TacAI (in a hull down pos)

manages to hit the ground 3m in front of it! :( Cost me a damaged gun and a shcoked

IS-2....

Anyways, the Panthers gave me some real trouble in the village center, and

I managed a major Vic with only 2 IS-2's left. Without those I would have gotten a

Tact or maybe even a minor as they blocked the way to 2 VL's and picked my tanks off.

As defender I found the scenario far too easy. the Germans can deploy too far up on

the map and makes the starting point for the soviets a valley of death. The soviets

didnt get 1 VL, and managed to destroy 1 tank, vs 17 of theirs... I used the SMG

sqd's in the end to rush the small forest with the first VL and killed 40 of theirs

without losing 1(!) man. Needless to say I got a Total Vic.

So, as anybody had any luck as attacker against a human opponent? Against a player

with some tact skill, this should be a no brainer for the germans, or...?

PS! Tell your kid that I liked "Approch to Sevastapol" also. Had to play it as

Im in it smile.gif Damn hard as attacker!

Originally posted by Becket:

All I managed on this one was a draw. Those bloody Tigers on the ridgeline made mincemeat out of my IS-2s. I learned, too late, to send everything around the flank and just cede that hill.

You could have some standing there, out of LOS and shoot and scoot when the tigers are looking somewhere else. I took out all three Tigers with 2 IS doing that.