Testy gun commanders...

I just finished a 900 pt. QB where I let the computer have a 50% force bonus & gave it +3 experience. I had 2 platoons of StuG IIIG's ( 1 middle - veteran & the other early-mid, crack ). Anyone ever noticed how testy gun commanders get when they run out of AP & have to use HE & get repeated ricochets? It's kind of funny to watch. :D I don't speak German ( I know some words but not enough to carry on a conversation ) but I could tell one StuG commander was getting pretty frustrated :mad: when his gun kept getting ricochets.

Originally posted by Rob Murray:

I just finished a 900 pt. QB where I let the computer have a 50% force bonus & gave it +3 experience. I had 2 platoons of StuG IIIG's ( 1 middle - veteran & the other early-mid, crack ). Anyone ever noticed how testy gun commanders get when they run out of AP & have to use HE & get repeated ricochets? It's kind of funny to watch. :D I don't speak German ( I know some words but not enough to carry on a conversation ) but I could tell one StuG commander was getting pretty frustrated :mad: when his gun kept getting ricochets.

mark me down as waiting for CMAK so I can once again hear with those darn little fellows are swearing about when they miss.

I don't speak Russian or German and I REALLY miss this aspect of the game.

ONE of the BEST lines for CMBO was the Brit accent with "Stick that in your Pipe and Smoke it FRITZ!!"

all the Russian and German profanity and hollering in the middle of the battle is largely lost on the majority of the north america audience unfortunately :(

oh well

The Aussies in CMAK should be (BETTER BE) entertaining as I understand the WHOLE Aussie culture is prone to PROFANITY he he smile.gif

-tom w

Sounds like you have some Russian blood in you Black Max! I bet you were one of those Soviet tank commanders in an afterlife, using your tank as a battering ram!
Ahhh the old days. Good times, good times.

aka_tom_w,

Just posted a suggestion about a mod for English speaking Germans/Russians. Then read your post. I think it would be a good idea.