Hitlers Bunker scenario, please try

Hi guys, I just finished a new scenario called Hitlers bunker. I think this may be my last one, because its alot of work. First the research, then trying to make it challenging yet winable is not an easy task. You can find it at proving grounds.

Rudy,

I too am going to be playing this one PBEM with a buddy.I am Germans,and am in the setup process.I can already say that you are one fiendishly evil individual,as every setup I come up with seems to have about a 25% chance of succeding and a 75% chance of failing :D Nevertheless,I have already gotten my moneys worth just from the strategic depth of the defensive setup.Well done,and please reconsider calling it quits.

********SPOILERS***********

The only complaint so far.Why are there no roadblocks?I would happily trade all the mines and wire for just 2-3 roadblocks,and I am considering using one or both of the trenches to this effect.

Thanks guys for your interest in my scenario Hitlers Bunker. Some of you are planning to play vs. human player, but I have only play tested it against the AI. I wanted to add road blocks but the avenues of approach are already limited. Can someone tell me if roadblocks can be destroyed? P.S. New scenario next week.

Originally posted by Rudy:

Thanks guys for your interest in my scenario Hitlers Bunker. Some of you are planning to play vs. human player, but I have only play tested it against the AI. I wanted to add road blocks but the avenues of approach are already limited. Can someone tell me if roadblocks can be destroyed? P.S. New scenario next week.

To my knowledge,roadblocks cannot be removed/moved by any means once they are locked in place at the begining of the game.