If CMAK.....

If CMAK is based directly on the CMBB engine and it has a new vehicle generated dust feature, is there any chance of us getting dust in a CMBB patch? (does not seem like it would take much time or effort) Would be nice for all those Russian summer scenarios :rolleyes:

If you check out the Beta patch you'll notice the smoke graphics are more refined. I'd bet money that's a bit of 'technology transfer' from the CMAK Aplha. They probably won't be adding dust to CMBB because they have to same SOME cool new features for CMAK! I wonder if adding dust is as easy as we might imagine. They're probably looking forward to lots of feedback/suggestion/complaints about that dust feature during Beta testing in the coming months.

As CMX is to include dust I am curious as to how this dust will be modelled.

Will different AFV produce different amounts of dust, will the ground conditions and atmospheric conditions effect dust production and distribution and will the amount of dust determine spotting of AFV ?

I am sure that such questions and have cropped up in the past but I cant find them.

I suppose we are all back on bone watch now.