BFC: Posting of experiences with the new 1.03 Beta

BFC--

It appears no one understood your instructions to post a *seperate* thread detailing any additional hang-ups experienced with the new 1.03 beta run. Now you may have already noticed this, but I wanted to be sure and redirect your attention back to MadMatt's, "So, you say you wanna be a beta tester? Now's your chance! CMBB 1.03 Beta Released!!! " thread where you will find plenty of comments from those who've run tests.

Having been frustrated with these problems in game, and desiring a workable solution, I, and I'm sure many others, don't want to get screwed with the release of a patch that's not a sufficient fix because someone forgot to follow the instructions early on. Thanks.

Originally posted by Manx:

For 1.03 Beta -- Shurely BFC would find it easier to track one dedicated thread or even a temp. forum rather than starting individual threads?

"Shurely" you haven't spent your entire life unable to follow simple instructions...

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by PlattCmdr:

]"Shurely" you haven't spent your entire life unable to follow simple instructions...

You mean like double posting a Topic? </font>

Look at what you did, Jim! You made him double post again!

I bow to the superior intelligence of PlattCmdr! (aka He Who Cannot Even Master a Web Browser)

[For those that missed it, he edited his above post to hide his double-post mistake]

[ April 08, 2003, 12:15 PM: Message edited by: sitzkrieg ]

Sorry children, the sandbox is now closed...just learn to follow the simple instructions provided by BFC and I wouldn't need to waste either the bandwidth nor the time to learn how to post with the cyber-geek fluency you seem to possess...

Originally posted by PlattCmdr:

Sorry children, the sandbox is now closed...just learn to follow the simple instructions provided by BFC...

You do better if you hug them more. If you poke them with a stick, they just growl and show you their teeth.

If you guys want to just continue to post your observations to this thread instead of creating new ones, then that is fine.
Posted by the Bald One at the original 1.03 Beta thread. So this thread seems to be a waste of space. Let it drift down to the void, into the nothingness of cyberspace nonsense, into "the topic that should never have been raised" area of the BBS world. The Mad One has spoken, check the original 1.03b thread for more info.