Allocation of kills

Santi

Buenos dias:

I have just finished "Ghosts of Radziedchow" scenario (kudos to the designer, attacking as the Russian has taught me a lesson of humility on my purported mastery of the game now I have realised I never got past tactics 101!)

As I was losing my tintoy armada alarmingly fast, I decided to go all or nothing with the KVIs, one of them crested the main ridge and stopped in a patch of scattered trees, I was chuckling as I expected the (known ) German armor to run away tail between the legs when..."clank"... disaster struck, my kitty was inmobilised and the crew decided to call it a day and bugger out.

I am really puzzled as to who really killed my beloved KVI. In the movie it just shows a plain "Hit" and that AFAIK means it has been hit by infantry close assault weapon...now on checking the map after the battle there are just two enemy squads in tha scattered trees patch one of them pinned and the other one in good order, I could swear the latter was the one who nailed my precious cute monster but it does not show up in the kill count box. Is FOG still in place in the AAR screen? , thanks in advance for the replies and sorry if this topic has been brought up already.

Originally posted by Belico adalid:

Buenos dias:

I have just finished "Ghosts of Radziedchow" scenario (kudos to the designer, attacking as the Russian has taught me a lesson of humility on my purported mastery of the game now I have realised I never got past tactics 101!)

As I was losing my tintoy armada alarmingly fast, I decided to go all or nothing with the KVIs, one of them crested the main ridge and stopped in a patch of scattered trees, I was chuckling as I expected the (known ) German armor to run away tail between the legs when..."clank"... disaster struck, my kitty was inmobilised and the crew decided to call it a day and bugger out.

I am really puzzled as to who really killed my beloved KVI. In the movie it just shows a plain "Hit" and that AFAIK means it has been hit by infantry close assault weapon...now on checking the map after the battle there are just two enemy squads in tha scattered trees patch one of them pinned and the other one in good order, I could swear the latter was the one who nailed my precious cute monster but it does not show up in the kill count box. Is FOG still in place in the AAR screen? , thanks in advance for the replies and sorry if this topic has been brought up already.

If the crew bails and the AFV is just abandoned, not destroyed, it may not show up on the kill list.

It is rather common to see some kills go uncredited.

Gruß

Joachim