Patch1.02 and modded vehicles

If one has in the current version already- modded vehicles which the patch is programmed to update (eg TIGER 1 ETC) will this cause the patch to terminate or crash because the base vehicle bmps are different from the original installation-or will one just lose the modded version.

I presum the latter, but thought Id better check before trying to install 1.02.I am world famous for tech disasters......

Thanks for a brief insight... :eek:

Guest PondScum
Originally posted by pcelt:

If one has in the current version already- modded vehicles which the patch is programmed to update (eg TIGER 1 ETC) will this cause the patch to terminate or crash because the base vehicle bmps are different from the original installation-or will one just lose the modded version.

I presum the latter, but thought Id better check before trying to install 1.02.I am world famous for tech disasters......

Thanks for a brief insight... :eek:

Don't worry - the installer just overwrites whatever bitmaps you have there. It doesn't check to see whether you still have the originals installed smile.gif

In regards to the updated Tiger's ( early , mid and late ) ...the update is concerning the gun mantles 3d model. They were too small in their previous incarnation.

The new 3d models covers the correct width of the turret front. When i asked Steve about it he was SHOCKED that nobody had pointed this out in a 15 page thread of "BFC..PLEASE FIX IT OR SOMFINK".

THE reason why i had not started to convert my CMBO Tigers to CMBB...the way is all clear now :D

As for the new mantle..it will just mean some small strectching of the bmp afaik.

Regards

Måkjager