Whitewashed MikeyD PzIV-G Late Mod

I was experimenting with different methods to WW this AFV, finally tried the air brush method for the first time.

I almost trashed it several times but after leaving it for a few days and having another look, I feel it's not quite that bad, it suits me for now at least.

deymdwwpz4glate1rs.th.jpg

For anyone interested it's at you know where.

Originally posted by DEY:

I almost trashed it several times but after leaving it for a few days and having another look, I feel it's not quite that bad, it suits me for now at least.

Almost trashed it? Not quite that bad? You really have a serious lack of self confidence, Dey....;)

Thanks again for another great mod.

Did anybody notice that the number of downloads seems to be not working? I've downloaded Dey's Pz IV and it still showed zero downloads. Tried it again and still no download counted. Perhaps not really important, but it might be something to keep in mind for the modders.

[ May 31, 2005, 12:54 AM: Message edited by: aragorn2002 ]

Thanks for the comments guys, I only hope you feel the same way after you see it in game.

Aragorn2002, the cmmods site gets a little twitchy at times and odd things happen, one of them is the counter.

One other odd thing with the counter, I have updated stuff before that showed x downloads and after uploading the new file, the downloads drop about 20% from the previous number.

For me anyway how many times it was downloaded isn't as important as how BMP folders the mod stays in.

The other odd thing to happen is like what happen to me yesterday, just after I uploaded the PzIV I couldn't get logged back on to cmmods for the life of me.

Then to top it off yesterday, my PC freaked out and I couldn't get logged back on the internet, as soon as the modem tried to dial my ISP, the computer would reboot, which has been somewhat of a problem for me for a couple of month's, but yesterday it took me about 8 straight hours of fighting with this damn thing to get back on the internet.

I haven't a clue what is going on there.

Hell of day that was.