Dirty M5A1 Stuart - MOD POSTED

Aaaah... thanx for that one... ive been waiting for a good `n dirty stuart... ive been using the Konsomoloyet (?) one since it came out but it looks too clean... now if only someone could make a cool dirty sherman 75 id be in lend-lease heaven... there is a real cool one out there with slogans ´n all... but its not dirty enough... oh and a tip for you modders out there... try doing the slogans on the front hull plate to get rid of that reversing issue... :D

Im sorry to but in like this...

But i just read about the dirty mr.noobie Sherman, and i couldnt remember if i had it or not. So i went to cmmods to take a look at it.

Downloaded it just in case.

But what i stumbled upon, was mr.noobie's PanzerIV2.

Looking at all the grey mods lined up on my units-preview-map, that one allways stoot out to me to just be the most love-able one, a great one-off.

I just never knew it was a mr.noobie mod. darn;

It really shows, u;mr.noobie, knows how to SHAPE a tank, and not just to overlay it with a coloured patern-spray.

Being the one and only made in that way, it will surely remain a favourite of mine.

(But wouldnt it be great if?... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:;) )

...and i Am sorry to but in like this, limey and others, but i didnt want to start a new topic just to bother mr.noobie like this.

cheers

[ July 27, 2003, 09:40 PM: Message edited by: theike ]

knock yourself out limey

Er, being English I'm not entirely sure what that means Mr Noobie. Can I post the 75? It's 1.00am here so I'm orff to bed, catch the reply at work tomorrow.

And I agree with theike - the IVF2 is outstanding. Trouble is it was one of a kind and I like a degree of compatibility colourwise. Of course if you were to start modding again.... ;)

Hey Limey that is a very good job on the Sherman. It looks great. How hard would it be to place a red star on it? I just think that markings and such make such a big difference on the mods and I would love to be able to use this one. Any chance if it's not a big deal? Just asking but if you could I'm sure I'm not the only one that would like to see it with a star. If not still thanks for the mod.