* CMAK (and CMBB) Tiger Mod Posted! *

I've posted three Tiger early mods over at http://www.cmmods.com/. Two are specific to the Tunisian campaign, but the third is a "blank" unweathered and unmarked set of textures for use by modders. Since the numbering for the early tank is the same in CMAK and CMBB some enterprising modders may want to use it for CMBB vehicles.

tiger3.jpg

Full details and more screenies at the CMAK place.

smile.gif

Hi Andrew, thanks for the updated Tiger artwork, job well done.

I don't know if you was planing a grau version for cmbb, I had a try at one on your modder version, the cross is off your green version.

deyafgrautiger7ji.th.jpg

I'd be willing to post this if you have no problems with it.

Originally posted by DEY:

Hi Andrew, thanks for the updated Tiger artwork, job well done.

I don't know if you was planing a grau version for cmbb, I had a try at one on your modder version, the cross is off your green version.

deyafgrautiger7ji.th.jpg

I'd be willing to post this if you have no problems with it.

Looks good! That's what the modder version is for. Anyone may feel free to do anything they want with that version. Make a tiger-striped Tiger, paint a whale on the side, paint it hot pink, make it invisible. I don't care. Have fun with it. :D