Video Card Help

I've got a Gateway PC (400MHz Pentium II w/512k Cache; 128MB 100MHZ SDRAM added) with a 16MB 3DFx Voodoo Banshee AGP Graphics Accelerator (yeah, yeah, I know that's really an old card). CMBB won't work on my PC. Battlefront tells me that for some reason the Voodoo card won't work for CMBB. Any suggestions to make it work? If not, any suggestions for a replacement card that works well with CMBB? Thanks

There are no new drivers coming out for that card, so replacing it is your best bet. There might be a driver that could possibly get it to work, but I don't know what it is since I tried the latest Diamond and 3dfx drivers with no luck. I believe I could get a PBEM file loaded up that was sent from an opponent, but I could never bring up the scenario listing without CMBB crashing and just disappearing.

For your computer a GeForce2 MX400 32/64Mb or a GeForce4 MX 420/440 would probably be fine. There are some caveats about which driver version you might install, but other than that these cards work well in CM.