Battlegroup

All, a bit of help?

I am using pen and paper as I cannot unzip the Biltaid program (I'm on Win XP..?)

Question1: rule states that I must choose MEch Inf for 1st battle, but it does not say for the next ones? so i've kept going for the same in my next battles.. correct? or can I choose what I want?

Question2: if Q1 correct, then the 653pts change ovetime as some troops improve etc. which means I need to go into QB first to check what's the points value to write on my sheet...?

Question3: Axis assault, it says divide by 1.72.. surely it's multiply?? you want to increase the assaulting units..?

Question4: I seem to have disproportionate Russian forces.. even in me Assaulting.

so still playing but blindly I guess.. ;)

first of all - on you can unzip on xp. Just go download a program... WinAce, Winzip, Winrar, all those come to mind.

Second of all, the 653 pt mech force is your core force. When you roll up your task force later the core force must be included anyways seperate of that.

And no, divide by 1.72.