***New Mod Posted - Late War Marder II in two schemes***

A belated Thanksgiving present for you all.

The poor neglected Marder II Late. Morphed the CMAK Marder to the CMBB one and put some MikeyD camo on it. I thought the plain panzer yellow one looked alright to so I posted that as well in the same package. The interior is a little dicey, there are some shared bmps with who knows what, but all in all better than the bright yellow with bright spots that comes with the game.

Oh yeah, they look like this:

cmbblatewarmarderiidigs4.th.jpg

At CMMODS of course.

Enjoy,

DavidI

Noooooooo David the model you released today is wrong too! :( Look at the last Winter grau marder II I posted the last few days ago, it's not perfect but more accurate than the CMBB default, but very hard to fit with the old CMBO polygons.

I just beside ''FallWeiss"" worked on CMAK marder II model to convert to CMBB game,( see the pics).

Before treatment

marderdl6.th.jpg

After treatment

marderiiwb6.th.jpg

My work is almost finished but I wanted to do a late version with panzer II F chassis before release them when I saw yours Marder. :D

Anyway I'll posted them soon :D

Friendly

Pat

Well guys I just couldn't let those stay the same. I have totally redone both of those mods and corrected as many errors as I could.

I want to thank Patboy for pointing out that my fly was open, and I totally appologize to any and all who saw it.

Revised ones look like this:

cmbblatewarmarderiidiuq6.th.jpg

Not perfect, but much better.

redface.gif

DavidI