B&T High Tide: faulty?

I downloaded a battle from Boots & Tracks called B&T High Tide, a small meeting engagement of 45 turns. It looked great, so I started playing it PBEM. The trouble is, both sides have advanced toward each other for 9 turns, and we've seen nothing of each other. Zilch. We are playing Full Fog of War, not Extreme. So what gives? Do we need to be patient, or is this battle buggy? We're playing blind, so no spoilers, please, but has anyone played this battle with success? I have a feeling we're both advancing toward nothing.

Hi

I downloaded it and had a look for you.

Basically it is a reasonably large map with limited line of sight and not too many units on it. Everyone is there but it will take you some time to bump into one another! So be patient look sharp and use that cover! Look at where the Flag is.

hope I have not given too much away.

I prefer scens that have contact within 5 turns. I hate the ones that start with my units under fire.

Some people are used to boardgames or something and like to plan out a strategy and manouver around for many turns. They complain when a designer does not give them enough turns to move into position.

Good thing this is all free. ;)

Tanks finally saw each other and exchanged rounds on the 12th turn. Now I got lots of more maneuvering to flank that KV.

My impatience for action was probably due to having just played by PBEM Cemetery Hill as the Germans (and not having known beforehand that this is a notoriously hard one to win, especially against a human opponent). I wanted revenge.