Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

New "Old" Mods posted!MR.Noobies KV pack

Uploaded at cmmods now

MR_NOOBIE_KV_PACK.jpg

I have collected all of Mr. Noobie's cmmos file KV tanks, renumbered them for CMBB non-cmmos use and made a full set. All versions are here. No winter though.

I have kept them in separate folders except in cases where BMP number's were shared.

Enjoy. :D

-Cabe Booth

Ah, I'm all nostalgic. Mr. Newbie was a stalwart of this place for quite awhile. i think by the time i started my first CMBB mod he already posted a whole pile of 'em! I STILL thank him for granting permission to use his KT base texture for my early production KT mod.

Yes, there are a lot of great KV mod on cmmods, heck there are a lot of great mods for CMBB period.

As I am modding the game I will peek in to the CMMOS folder that came with the special edition box set. There are bunch of mods that are not on cmmods that are in CMMOS file form. As I run across them I feel compelled to get them back on CMMODS in a McMMM file since I am pretty sure they were there before the crash.

He has some great T34 mods too, but yours have all the kick arse markings and such. I have been using the clone pattern stamp tool to combine your mods and his for personal use, best of both worlds. It is time consuming the it looks great in game.