No no Unlock the topic I will shut up ;)

Unlock the topic it is my fault, they were talking about a real thing and i ruined it, i will stop talking about stalin but dont lock it because it is my fault

The thing merged into two diffrent subjects when someone said Stalin killed more people then Hitler

But i will drop it

Dont take it out on others of something I did

That thread should have been locked on page one. I was surprised to find it had reached page five. Neither of the two discussions had anything to do with CMBB, as the thread originally had nothing to do with CMBB. It was fun while it lasted, but I don't think it should be unlocked.

I would have some rather neutral comments to make in responce to that thread...but i see this it is now unpostable.

Perhaps if there were a 'general militaria' forum to discuss all the issues of WAR, this thread would not have been off-topic in CMBB.

I realize the admins do not want to have inflammatory(that means alot of things) content on here, but at the same time, ppl are how they are, and having an honest look at it is painful, but is probably necesary for full amalgamation. That i would guess is why the Mods allowed it to proceed.

Lotsa folks is purely evil in their views and actions...can't deny it. BUT, if there isnt any blatant mongering going on, i can't see why it shouldn't be talked about....

^just IMO, disregard if ye feel the need.

yeah, right. I saw that...but i wander if it would hurt too much to include general discussion of war on the philosophical level here...i dont think it would. >>especially since we all are interested in the warfaring behaviour of humans....If ppl would be responsible with their words, we could be frank, and righteous.